Subject: Re: bug#32359: [PATCH] Add svg-path

From: "Felix E. Klee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 22:40:48 +0200

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 5:12 PM Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
wrote:
> The only possible tweak was with using moveto vs. move-to.  The latter
> looks more Emacsish, but in SVG speak they're moveto (etc), so I think
> it makes sense to leave them that way.

Good catch.  I had the same thought and decided to stick with `moveto`.

> Have you gone through the paperwork process with the FSF?

I just started with that, following:

https://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html

A Savannah account I have, and I now requested an fencepost account.
Once I have that, I’ll try to find the appropriate template.

Sorry, I hope this is no problem.  Luckily, there is no issue with
copyright assignment: I am 1. old enough (Emacs user for >18y), and
2. not employed, wrote the code for my own pleasure.  But I understand
that the process can take a while, although nowadays it’s possible to
submit the form electronically:

“Contributors located in […] Germany […] can print, sign, and then email
(or fax) a scanned copy back to the FSF.”