Subject: bug#32334: Window resize fails in remote X11

From: Russell Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 12:21:39 +0200

From: Russell Adams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 26.1; Window resize failure in X11, text and modeline not visible
--text follows this line--

Using Emacs 26.1 on Gentoo Linux locally works fine full screen. If I
use X11 over SSH with Windows (VcXsrv) Emacs works until I resize the
window. If I increase the size of the window, the right and bottom edges
eventually disappear. I have an imgur gallery of screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/AZiti9h

The text at the right and bottom is completely black, and typing or
other activities aren't visible at all. The scrollbar does remain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of 2018-07-30 built on volibear
Windowing system distributor 'HC-Consult', version 11.0.12000000
Recent messages:
next-line: End of buffer [3 times]
Linum mode enabled in current buffer
next-line: End of buffer
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
mwheel-scroll: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
scroll-up-command: End of buffer
Quit
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
 --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --disable-silent-rules
 --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-26.1-r1
 --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs-26.1-r1/html --libdir=/usr/lib64
 --program-suffix=-emacs-26 --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-26
 --localstatedir=/var
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --without-compress-install --without-hesiod --without-pop
 --with-file-notification=inotify --enable-acl --without-dbus
 --without-modules --without-gameuser --without-gpm --without-kerberos
 --without-kerberos5 --without-lcms2 --without-xml2 --without-mailutils
 --without-selinux --with-gnutls --without-libsystemd --with-threads
 --without-wide-int --with-zlib --with-sound=alsa --with-x --without-ns
 --without-gconf --without-gsettings --without-toolkit-scroll-bars
 --with-gif --with-jpeg --with-png --without-rsvg --with-tiff --with-xpm
 --without-imagemagick --with-xft --without-cairo --without-libotf
 --without-m17n-flt --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-xaw3d
 'CFLAGS=-march=corei7 -O2 -pipe' CPPFLAGS= 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1
 -Wl,--as-needed''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS FREETYPE XFT ZLIB
LUCID X11 THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  paredit-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/adamsrl/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.20/slime-tests hides /home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180720.121/slime-tests
/home/adamsrl/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.20/slime hides /home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180720.121/slime
/home/adamsrl/.quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/slime-v2.20/slime-autoloads hides /home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/slime-20180720.121/slime-autoloads
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/adamsrl/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20180730/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr warnings emacsbug message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils cus-edit wid-edit linum help-fns
radix-tree server company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb slime-fancy
slime-trace-dialog slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree slime-scratch slime-presentations bridge
slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
compile etags xref project arc-mode archive-mode pp hyperspec browse-url
ob-sql ob-shell shell appt org-import-icalendar icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element avl-tree
generator the-org-mode-expansions org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs vc-fossil expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
pdftools lua-mode comint ansi-color ring geiser company pcase calfw
format-spec holidays hol-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bbdb-
advice yaxception log4e rx bbdb bbdb-site timezone paredit htmlize
yasnippet elec-pair color cl rainbow-delimiters time-date paren savehist
ido cus-start cus-load edmacro kmacro hl-line lush-theme cl-extra
help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core finder-inf info slime-autoloads package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib site-gentoo mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 296686 23122)
 (symbols 48 40144 1)
 (miscs 40 159 262)
 (strings 32 108643 2461)
 (string-bytes 1 3261685)
 (vectors 16 42244)
 (vector-slots 8 805719 7122)
 (floats 8 326 180)
 (intervals 56 1627 838)
 (buffers 992 15))