Subject: Re: [bug#32286] [PATCH] gnu: rename file ldc.scm to dlang.scm in preparation of adding the GNU D compiler packages

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 22:32:26 +0200

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Isn't the dub-build-system now broken?  It has:
>
> guix/build-system/dub.scm:  (let ((ldc (resolve-interface '(gnu packages ldc))))

Oops, my bad.  Thanks Leo for fixing it!

Pjotr: note that Sambamba fails to build:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
sam_alignment.rl(221): Warning: statement is not reachable
sam_alignment.rl(250): Warning: statement is not reachable
sam_alignment.rl(407): Warning: statement is not reachable
/gnu/store/m87vrhgi279b5715yk0fivdq8g81dxbl-ldc-1.10.0/include/d/std/numeric.d(1845): Error: read-modify-write operations are not allowed for `shared` variables. Use `core.atomic.atomicOp!"+="(s, e)` instead.
/gnu/store/m87vrhgi279b5715yk0fivdq8g81dxbl-ldc-1.10.0/include/d/std/numeric.d(1871): Error: read-modify-write operations are not allowed for `shared` variables. Use `core.atomic.atomicOp!"*="(e, f)` instead.
sambamba/merge.d(407): Error: template instance `std.numeric.normalize!(shared(float)[])` error instantiating
sambamba/markdup.d(1140): Deprecation: struct `std.datetime.StopWatch` is deprecated - Use std.datetime.stopwatch.StopWatch.
sambamba/markdup.d(1140): Deprecation: struct `std.datetime.StopWatch` is deprecated - Use std.datetime.stopwatch.StopWatch.
sambamba/markdup.d(1068): Deprecation: struct `std.datetime.StopWatch` is deprecated - Use std.datetime.stopwatch.StopWatch.
sambamba/markdup.d(1068): Deprecation: struct `std.datetime.StopWatch` is deprecated - Use std.datetime.stopwatch.StopWatch.
sambamba/sort.d(265): Error: template instance `sambamba.sort.Sorter.mergeSortedChunks!(compareReadNames)` error instantiating
sambamba/sort.d(267): Error: template instance `sambamba.sort.Sorter.mergeSortedChunks!(mixedCompareReadNames)` error instantiating
sambamba/sort.d(269): Error: template instance `sambamba.sort.Sorter.mergeSortedChunks!(compareCoordinatesAndStrand)` error instantiating
make: *** [Makefile:75: singleobj] Error 1

[…]

guix build: error: build failed: build of `/gnu/store/wgn2kp7dl5sbi19g9dsbd2299vlkhl7k-sambamba-0.6.7-10-g223fa20.drv' failed
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Could you take a look?

Thanks,
Ludo’.