Subject: bug#32243: 26.1; eldoc takes priority over flymake-diagnostics

From: James Nguyen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 12:22:21 -0700

Using the recipe from:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31921#25

(custom-set-variables
  '(help-at-pt-timer-delay 0.1)
  '(help-at-pt-display-when-idle '(flymake-diagnostic)))

(eldoc-mode)
(flymake-mode)

When point is over error, eldoc message will print over flymake's
message.

Changing eldoc-idle-delay to be faster or slower than
help-at-pt-timer-delay seems to have no effect other than when eldoc
will take priority.

If earlier, flymake's message will not show. If later, eldoc's message
will show after flymake's message.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin14.5.0, NS appkit-1348.17 Version 10.10.5 (Build 14F2511))
 of 2018-05-30 built on builder10-10.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1504
Recent messages:
Checking 5 files in /Users/james/.emacs.d/extra...
Checking 20 files in /Users/james/.emacs.d/lang...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Wrote /Users/james/Mail/drafts/*message*-20180721-121849
Mark set
Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, use-package
Loading package message...
Configuring package message...done
Loading package message...done
Configuring package notmuch...done

Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp' --with-modules'

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES THREADS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  notmuch-modeline-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  flycheck-posframe-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  lispyville-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  edebug-x-mode: t
  company-posframe-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  lispy-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/color-theme-solarized-20171024.825/solarized-theme hides /Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/solarized-theme-20180621.1407/solarized-theme
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-publish hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-org hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-odt hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-md hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-man hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-latex hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-html hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-beamer hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ox-ascii hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-w3m hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-version hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-timer hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-table hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-src hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-rmail hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-protocol hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-plot hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-mouse hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-mobile hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-mhe hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-macs hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-macro hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-list hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-lint hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-irc hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-install hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-info hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-indent hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-id hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-habit hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-gnus hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-footnote hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-feed hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-faces hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-eww hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-eshell hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-entities hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-element hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-duration hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-docview hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-datetree hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-ctags hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-crypt hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-compat hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-colview hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-clock hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-capture hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-bibtex hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-bbdb hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-attach hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-archive hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/org-agenda hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-vala hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-tangle hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-table hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-stan hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-sql hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-shen hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-shell hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-sed hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-screen hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-scheme hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-sass hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-ruby hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-ref hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-R hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-python hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-processing hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-perl hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-org hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-octave hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-maxima hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-matlab hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-makefile hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-lua hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-lob hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-lisp hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-ledger hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-latex hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-keys hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-js hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-java hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-J hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-io hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-hledger hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-haskell hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-groovy hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-fortran hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-forth hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-exp hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-eval hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-dot hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-css hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-core hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-coq hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-comint hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-clojure hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-calc hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-C hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-awk hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/james/.emacs.d/elpa/26/org-plus-contrib-20180625/ob-abc hides /Applications/26.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(notmuch-modeline ezimage evil-collection-notmuch matcha-notmuch notmuch
notmuch-message notmuch-hello notmuch-tree notmuch-show notmuch-print
notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj
notmuch-query goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag
notmuch-lib notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig jn-mail shadow
sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail autoload lisp-mnt checkdoc flymake-proc
flymake warnings smex ido counsel evil-collection-compile compile
highlight-symbol evil-collection-prodigy prodigy hl-line ws-butler
super-save evil-collection-flycheck flycheck-posframe flycheck colir
color evil-magit evil-collection-magit matcha-magit magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub url-http tls gnutls url-gw
nsm url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap let-alist json map
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff matcha-smerge-mode smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm magit-popup log-edit message rmc
puny evil-collection-dired ls-lisp matcha-dired dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa epg gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log with-editor async-bytecomp server
vc-git evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode recentf tree-widget
company-quickhelp pos-tip rainbow-delimiters lispyville
evil-collection-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu highlight font-lock+
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify shackle trace jn-org jn-elisp
edebug-x which-func imenu jn-autocomplete company-posframe posframe
elixir-yasnippets yasnippet elec-pair company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-files company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-eclim company-template company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-yasnippet company-bbdb company-tng
evil-collection-company company jn-evil evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-surround evil-collection-xref evil-collection-simple
evil-collection-popup evil-collection-paren evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-outline evil-collection-occur evil-collection-macrostep
evil-collection-ivy evil-collection-info evil-collection-image+
evil-collection-image image-mode evil-collection-help
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-edebug
evil-collection-custom cus-edit wid-edit evil-collection-comint
evil-collection-calendar evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection-avy
evil-collection-lispy evil-collection evil-collection-integration evil
evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars undo-tree diff
jn-project jn-editing whitespace paren so-long derived hideshow
hungry-delete smart-jump-lispy lispy swiper ivy flx ivy-overlay ffap
delsel lispy-inline avy noutline outline edebug help-fns radix-tree
lispy-tags mode-local find-func smartparens-config smartparens-text
smartparens thingatpt jn-misc image+ image-file jn-git advice
jn-platform exec-path-from-shell jn-defaults help-at-pt cus-start
cus-load winner jn-theme habamax-theme theme-changer solar cal-dst
cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs jn-dependencies matcha-elisp
matcha-macrostep macrostep pp matcha pcase matcha-base hydra lv general
smart-jump-lisp-mode smart-jump-elisp-mode smart-jump dumb-jump popup f
dash s etags xref project ring async diminish jn-private cl-extra
help-mode jn-functions subr-x use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core early-init finder-inf edmacro kmacro rx cl
slime-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 659833 515513)
 (symbols 48 53323 37)
 (miscs 40 885 1946)
 (strings 32 135277 75430)
 (string-bytes 1 4617449)
 (vectors 16 87245)
 (vector-slots 8 1520124 367100)
 (floats 8 774 2432)
 (intervals 56 2058 1030)
 (buffers 992 30))