Subject: bug#32236: df header corrupted with LANG=zh_TW.UTF-8 on macOS

From: Chih-Hsuan Yen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 13:53:53 +0800

2018-07-28 3:05 GMT+08:00 Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>:
> Bruno Haible wrote:
>>
>> You can assume that mbrtowc returns
>> 0 if and only if the multibyte sequence is a NUL byte - but you had
>> chosen srcend in such a way that this would not happen in the loop.
>
>
> Thanks for the correction. I mistakenly thought that C allows multibyte
> encodings in which a null wide character's multibyte representation contains
> an all-bits-zero byte. I installed the attached to omit the unnecessary
> test.

Thanks you all for the efforts! I've installed commit
e5dae2c6b0bcd0e4ac6e5b212688d223e2e62f79 of coreutils, and `df` works
like a charm!

Cheers!

Chih-Hsuan Yen