Subject: [bug#32231] [PATCH 2/8] gnu: java-logback-core: Add file-name field.

From: Björn Höfling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 10:22:36 +0200

* gnu/package/java.scm (java-logback-core)[source]: Add file-name field.
---
 gnu/packages/java.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/java.scm b/gnu/packages/java.scm
index b8587cc..7f7cf52 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/java.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/java.scm
@@ -10277,6 +10277,7 @@ static code analysis or code manipulation.")))
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "https://github.com/qos-ch/logback/archive/v_"
                                   version ".tar.gz"))
+              (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
                 "1x6ga74yfgm94cfx98gybakbrlilx8i2gn6dx13l40kasmys06mi"))
-- 
2.7.4