Subject: Re: [bug#32202] r-txtplot: Corrected patch sets

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 11:46:10 +0200

Hello,

Eric Brown <[email-masked]> skribis:

>>>From 99b79ac10f60b9e5e609913277e5ff3cf181a8ca Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Eric Brown <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:29:10 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add r-txtplot.
>
> * gnu/packages/statistics.scm (r-txtplot): New variable.

I merged the two patches and applied the patch below to address tiny
issues reported by ‘guix lint’.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/statistics.scm b/gnu/packages/statistics.scm
index 5228524ae..d8c1e6df3 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/statistics.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/statistics.scm
@@ -5654,10 +5654,10 @@ to any arbitrary string.  In this case, it is up to you to set valid values.")
         (base32
          "1949ab1bzvysdb79g8x1gaknj0ih3d6g63pv9512h5m5l3a6c31h"))))
     (build-system r-build-system)
-    (home-page "https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/txtplot")
+    (home-page "https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/txtplot/")
     (synopsis "Text-based plotting")
     (description "This package provides functions to produce rudimentary ASCII
-graphics directly in the terminal window. This package provides a basic
+graphics directly in the terminal window.  This package provides a basic
 plotting function (and equivalents of curve, density, acf and barplot) as well
 as a boxplot function.")
     (license license:lgpl3+)))