Subject: bug#32144: 26.1; It seems not work fine with ~/.Xresources

From: [email-masked] (Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙))
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018 13:42:54 +0900

Noam Postavsky <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 13 July 2018 at 09:26, Byung-Hee HWANG (황병희, 黃炳熙)
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> I did install GNU Emacs on Ubuntu 18.04 via
>> https://launchpad.net/~kelleyk/+archive/ubuntu/emacs. And i use
>> internal input method of GNU Emacs for Korean by setting: (setq
>> default-input-method "korean-hangul").
>
> Does it work if you do (set-input-method "korean-hangul") instead? It
> seems to make Emacs produce Korean Hangul characers for me (not that I
> can make sense of them though).

Thank you for your time^^ My bug report was wrong. Ignore please it,
thanks!

Sincerely, Byung-Hee.

-- 
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//