Subject: [bug#32117] [PATCH 1/2] store: Add `binary-file'.

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:30:31 +0200

Ludovic Courtès writes:

>> +@deffn {Monadic Procedure} binary-file* @var{name} @var{data} @dots{}
>
> There’s no ‘*’ in the actual procedure name.
>
> Also, could you move this @deffn to “The Store Monad”, right after
> ‘text-file’?

Ah, I based this on the `text-file*' description!  Moved, and rewritten
as

@deffn {Monadic Procedure} binary-file @var{name} @var{data} [@var{references}]
Return as a monadic value the absolute file name in the store of the file
containing @var{data}, a bytevector.  @var{references} is a list of store
items that the resulting binary file refers to; it defaults to the empty list.
@end deffn

> Apart from that it LGTM, thanks!

Pushed to master as  f3a422511f793fb6c6cfeec2bb8735965a03294a

janneke

-- 
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar® http://AvatarAcademy.com