Subject: Re: bug#32105: 25.2; calendar-read-date should default to today [PATCH INCLUDED]

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 06:11:28 +0100

tags 32105 - patch
thanks

Boruch Baum <[email-masked]> writes:

> I guess this is an example of how mis-communication retards progress. I
> expressed approval with Lars' suggestion, but never said that I would be
> the one to code it. Do you want to?

As I said, I'm just following up on the status.  I assumed you would
be interested in doing it since you submitted the patch and expressed
approval for the improvement ideas.  Of course, if you will not be
working on it, that is also useful information.

In any case, I'm removing the patch tag, since it seems like more work
is needed here.[1]

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas

Footnotes:
[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/Developer.html#tags says: "If there's a
     patch, but it doesn't resolve the bug adequately or causes some
     other problems, this tag should not be used."