Subject: Re: [bug#32102] [PATCH v2 2/2] gnu: gajim: Combine wrap-program phases.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 22:42:29 +0200

Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> skribis:

>> Right.  I re-read it and it’s all clear again.  :-)  The issue is that
>> ‘list-of-files’ in the ‘wrap’ phase of python-build-system would pick up
>> files that are themselves wrappers already.
>>
>> Because of my slow reaction we missed the train of this ‘core-updates’
>> cycle.  :-/  So I think it’ll have to be for next time.  Sounds good?
>>
>> Let’s not forget about it…
>
> Sure, no problem! Sounds good. Apart from closely following the
> guix-devel list, is there anyway I can know when the next core-updates
> cycle comes up?

Not really, it’s rather informal, so you have to pay attention to
heads-up messages on guix-devel and to branch creations/deletions on
guix-commits.

Ludo’.