Subject: Re: bug#32068: 26.1; problem with org-agenda and categories

From: andrés ramírez <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 03:13:27 +0000

Hi Nicolas.
> > I still think this is a bug. Let me explain You why.....
> 
> If you try "M-x org-lint" on your document, you'll discover what is your
> problem. In short, your usage of CATEGORY keyword is not possible
> anymore. It's a global keyword, like any other keyword.

I have tried org-lint it suggest me to use :CATEGORY: property. As I
have done on my example. But still It Does not work.

> Use headlines to separate your documents into parts with different
> categories.
I have created also headlines. But even with that. I can not get
previous behaviour.

see my modified file:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
* the world cup on my agenda
** groups
    :CATEGORY: 0.6groups
%%(diary-block 6 22 2018 6 22 2018) 7:00 wc: brazil - costa rica (sans petersburgo){GE2}
%%(diary-block 6 22 2018 6 22 2018) 10:00 wc: nigeria - islanda (volgogrado){GD2}
%%(diary-block 6 22 2018 6 22 2018) 13:00 wc: serbia - suiza (kaliningrado){GE2}
%%(diary-block 6 23 2018 6 23 2018) 07:00 wc: belgica - tunez (otkrytiye, moscu){GG2}
%%(diary-block 6 23 2018 6 23 2018) 10:00 wc: mexico - korea (rostov){GF2}
%%(diary-block 6 23 2018 6 23 2018) 13:00 wc: alemania - suecia (sochi){GF2}
%%(diary-block 6 24 2018 6 24 2018) 07:00 wc: inglaterra - panama (nizhny){GG2}
%%(diary-block 6 24 2018 6 24 2018) 10:00 wc: japon - senegal (ekaterimburgo){GH2}
%%(diary-block 6 24 2018 6 24 2018) 13:00 wc: colombia - polonia (kazán){GH2}
%%(diary-block 6 25 2018 6 25 2018) 09:00 wc: uruguay - rusia (samara){GA3}
%%(diary-block 6 25 2018 6 25 2018) 09:00 wc: egipto - arabia (volgogrado){GA3}
%%(diary-block 6 25 2018 6 25 2018) 13:00 wc: portugal - iran (saransk){GB3}
%%(diary-block 6 25 2018 6 25 2018) 13:00 wc: espanha - marruecos (kaliningrado){GB3}
%%(diary-block 6 26 2018 6 26 2018) 09:00 wc: Dinamarca - francia (luzhniki, moscu){GC3}
%%(diary-block 6 26 2018 6 26 2018) 09:00 wc: PERÙ - australia (sochi){GC3}
%%(diary-block 6 26 2018 6 26 2018) 13:00 wc: argentina - nigeria (san petersburgo){GD3}
%%(diary-block 6 26 2018 6 26 2018) 13:00 wc: croacia - islandia (rostov){GD3}
%%(diary-block 6 27 2018 6 27 2018) 09:00 wc: corea - alemania (kazán){GF3}
%%(diary-block 6 27 2018 6 27 2018) 09:00 wc: mexico - suecia (ekaterimburgo){GF3}
%%(diary-block 6 27 2018 6 27 2018) 13:00 wc: brazil - serbia (otkrytiye, moscu){GE3}
%%(diary-block 6 27 2018 6 27 2018) 13:00 wc: suiza - costa rica  (nizhny){GE3}
%%(diary-block 6 28 2018 6 28 2018) 09:00 wc: polonia - japon (volgogrado){GH3}
%%(diary-block 6 28 2018 6 28 2018) 09:00 wc: colombia - senegal (samara){GH3}
%%(diary-block 6 28 2018 6 28 2018) 13:00 wc: inglaterra - belgica (kaliningrado){GG3}
%%(diary-block 6 28 2018 6 28 2018) 13:00 wc: panama - tunez (saransk){GG3}

** dieciseis
:CATEGORY: hello
%%(diary-block 6 30 2018 6 30 2018) 09:00 wc: 1cFrancia - 2dArgentina (kazán){16}
%%(diary-block 6 30 2018 6 30 2018) 13:00 wc: 1aUruguay -2bPortugal (sochi){16}
%%(diary-block 7 01 2018 7 01 2018) 09:00 wc: 2aRusia - 1bEspaña (moscu){16}
%%(diary-block 7 01 2018 7 01 2018) 13:00 wc: 2cDinamarca - 1dCroacia (nizhny){16}
%%(diary-block 7 02 2018 7 02 2018) 09:00 wc: 1eBrazil - 2fMexico (samara){16}
%%(diary-block 7 02 2018 7 02 2018) 13:00 wc: 1gBelgica - 2hJapon (rostov){16}
%%(diary-block 7 03 2018 7 03 2018) 09:00 wc: 2eSuiza - 1fSuecia (san petersburgo){16}
%%(diary-block 7 03 2018 7 03 2018) 13:00 wc: 2gInglaterra - 1hColombia (moscu){16}

** octavos
    :CATEGORY: 0.octavos
%%(diary-block 7 06 2018 7 06 2018) 09:00 wc: 1qfFrancia - 2qfUruguay (nizhny){4}
%%(diary-block 7 06 2018 7 06 2018) 13:00 wc: 5qfBrasil - 6qfBelgica (kazán){4}
%%(diary-block 7 07 2018 7 07 2018) 09:00 wc: 7qfRusia - 8qfCrocia (samara){4}
%%(diary-block 7 07 2018 7 07 2018) 13:00 wc: 3qfSuecia - 4qfInglaterra (sochi){4}
** semifinales
    :CATEGORY: 0.6semifi
%%(diary-block 7 10 2018 7 10 2018) 09:00 wc: 1sf - 2sf (san petersburgo){SF}
%%(diary-block 7 11 2018 7 11 2018) 09:00 wc: 3sf - 4sf (moscu){SF}
** la final
    :CATEGORY: 0.6final
%%(diary-block 7 14 2018 7 14 2018) 09:00 wc: 1p - 2p (san petersburgo){F}
%%(diary-block 7 15 2018 7 15 2018) 09:00 wc: 1f - 2f (luzhniki, moscu){F}
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

the output(incorrect) is:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
Week-agenda (W28):
Monday      9 July 2018 W28
  Diary:      Martyrdom of the Báb
Tuesday    10 July 2018
  jl-diary.agendatest: 9:00...... wc: 1sf - 2sf (san petersburgo){SF}
Wednesday  11 July 2018
  jl-diary.agendatest: 9:00...... wc: 3sf - 4sf (moscu){SF}
Thursday   12 July 2018
Friday     13 July 2018
Saturday   14 July 2018
  jl-diary.agendatest: 9:00...... wc: 1p - 2p (san petersburgo){F}
Sunday     15 July 2018
  jl-diary.agendatest: 9:00...... wc: 1f - 2f (luzhniki, moscu){F}
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Regards