Subject: Re: bug#32068: 26.1; problem with org-agenda and categories

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2018 11:55:57 +0200

Hello,

"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]> writes:

> I still think this is a bug. Let me explain You why.
> On my shared on this thread agenda file(jl_diary.agendatest.org).
> There are several categories on the items for being showed on the
> org-agenda. But org-mode chooses the last (among the categories) for
> showing on the agenda. In my opinion if something is bad my my agenda
> file (jl_diary.agendatest.org). It should be signaled when loading the
> agenda, as the org-agenda does when something is wrong with my agenda
> files, like  the one I have shared (jl_diary.agendatest.org).

If you try "M-x org-lint" on your document, you'll discover what is your
problem. In short, your usage of CATEGORY keyword is not possible
anymore. It's a global keyword, like any other keyword.

Use headlines to separate your documents into parts with different
categories.

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou                                                0x80A93738