Subject: Re: [bug#32063] Fix the build of openscenegraph and openmw

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 14:39:22 +0200

Hi Alex,

Alex Kost <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Currently, ‘openscenegraph’ and ‘openmw’ fail to build on hydra.  The
> upcoming patches fix these fails.
>
> The problem with openscenegraph was the absence of pkg-config.
>
> And the problem with openmw is that its current (which is the latest)
> version does not support qt 5.11, but it is supported in the recent git
> checkout, so I updated it to one of the latest commits, is it OK?
>
> Also I didn't reindented the package definition of openmw, because the
> introduced ‘let’ (with commit and revision) will be removed again after
> the next update.

I think you can go ahead and push both.

Thanks for fixing it!

Ludo’.