Subject: [bug#32059] [PATCH 1/3] etc: snippets: Add new build systems to package snippet.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 18:09:42 +0530

* etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package: Add android-ndk-build-system and
scons-build-system as possibilities for the build-system field.
---
 etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package b/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package
index d392e8209..48b87e359 100644
--- a/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package
+++ b/etc/snippets/scheme-mode/guix-package
@@ -7,7 +7,8 @@
     (name "$1")
     (version "$2")
     (source origin...$0)
-    (build-system ${3:$$(yas-choose-value "ant-build-system"
+    (build-system ${3:$$(yas-choose-value "android-ndk-build-system"
+                                          "ant-build-system"
                                           "asdf-build-system"
                                           "cargo-build-system"
                                           "cmake-build-system"
@@ -25,6 +26,7 @@
                                           "python-build-system"
                                           "r-build-system"
                                           "ruby-build-system"
+                                          "scons-build-system"
                                           "texlive-build-system"
                                           "trivial-build-system"
                                           "waf-build-system")})
-- 
2.15.1