Subject: Small patch

From: "Gian Uberto Lauri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 10:30:07 +0200

Good morning,

today I pulled the latest source, compiled the Editor and tried to run
it.

My .emacs file contains a (find-file ), and it failed.

Further investigation revealed that in line 2158 in files.el contains a
call to abort-if-file-too-large with an extra argument that cause the
find-file command to fail.

I attach my trivial fix.

By the way, I discovered that the focus-frame function disappeared.
I used it to give the focus to the special frame I use for e-mail.

-- 
ing. Gian Uberto Lauri
Senior Solution Developer
Dir. Tecnica Innovazione Ricerca / Tech. Innovation & Research Div.
[email-masked]

Sun Java Certified Programmer

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica spa
Corso Stati Uniti 23/C, 35127 Padova (PD)

Tel. +39-049.8283.533         | main(){printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],
Fax  +39-049.8283.569		  |    (unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}
http://www.eng.it          	  |          David Korn, AT&T Bell Labs
                  			  |          ioccc best One Liner, 1987