Subject: bug#32056: Small patch

From: "Gian Uberto Lauri" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 14:20:56 +0200

>>>>> "RP" == Robert Pluim <[email-masked]> writes:

RP> The signature of that function is:

RP> (defun abort-if-file-too-large (size op-type filename &optional
RP> offer-raw)

Indeed, it is in the 26.0.50 install. Going to check my .emacs.

My apologies for disturbing you all.

RP> so the 4th argument should be ok. I suspect you have your own
RP> definition of abort-if-file-too-large somewhere.

RP> Hmm, that function was marked as doing nothing, and had been for
RP> some time. 'select-frame' perhaps, or
RP> 'select-frame-set-input-focus' might do what you want.

Thank you.

-- 
ing. Gian Uberto Lauri
Senior Solution Developer
Dir. Tecnica Innovazione Ricerca / Tech. Innovation & Research Div.
[email-masked]

Sun Java Certified Programmer

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica spa
Corso Stati Uniti 23/C, 35127 Padova (PD)

Tel. +39-049.8283.533         | main(){printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],
Fax  +39-049.8283.569		  |    (unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}
http://www.eng.it          	  |          David Korn, AT&T Bell Labs
                  			  |          ioccc best One Liner, 1987