Subject: bug#32035: closed (done)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2018 00:25:02 +0000

Your bug report

#32035: 27.0.50; master; tcl-mode indentation broken in namespaces

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
32035: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=32035
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: done
From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 18:24:07 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The fix to this was checked in a while ago.

Tom

Subject: 27.0.50; master; tcl-mode indentation broken in namespaces
From: Bruce Stephens <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 16:02:26 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

With a file in tcl-mode (foo.tcl, say), I enter

namespace eval Foo {
variable foo

I would expect the second line to be indented (basically because of the
{, indicating it's beginning the namespace), but now it has indentation
0.

If I revert commit cd5bb4bf3dbad8941d25823f398b595b8f0edbb9, "Fix two
tcl-mode defun-related bugs" (which fixes #23565) then I get the
expected indentation.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-07-02, modified by Debian built on tinier
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid