Subject: 26.1; variable font-lock-major-mode is nil in text-mode

From: Benjamin Orthen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 19:53:14 +0000

Problem:
The variable font-lock-major-mode is nil after opening a text file, even
when global-font-lock-mode is set to t and font-lock-mode is set to t in buffer.

This behaviour occurs without any customization or init file.
Occurs on emacs25.1 upwards.

Desired outcome:
Variable font-lock-major-mode should be set to text-mode.

Workaround:
(add-hook 'text-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
                   (font-lock-ensure))) in init file solves the problem.

Or running (font-lock-mode t) in buffer solves it, too.
Then font-lock-major-mode is set to text-mode.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
of 2018-05-30 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 07f8f9bc5a51f5aa94eb099f3e15fbe0c20ea1ea
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.16299
Recent messages:
Saving file c:/Users/BE/Home/.emacs...
Wrote c:/Users/BE/Home/.emacs [2 times]
Type "q" to restore previous buffer.
Creating customization items...
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
Saving file c:/Users/BE/Home/.emacs...
Wrote c:/Users/BE/Home/.emacs [2 times]
Making completion list...

Configured using:
'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
--without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-install hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-info hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eww hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-duration hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-vala hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-stan hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-J hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-hledger hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ebnf hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-coq hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-abc hides c:/Program Files/GNU Emacs 26.1/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(cus-edit cus-start cus-load cl-extra shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug
sendmail cl-print font-latex tex crm help-fns radix-tree help-mode
elec-pair version-modified psvn log-edit message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log diff-mode poly-R poly-markdown
poly-noweb polymode poly-base polymode-weave polymode-export
polymode-debug polymode-methods poly-lock polymode-compat
polymode-classes eieio-compat polymode-core eieio-custom wid-edit
eieio-base color preview-latex auto-loads tex-site ido seq ess-toolbar
ess-mouse ess-dde mouseme thingatpt browse-url ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp essd-els
ess-sp6w-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ert pp find-func ewoc debug
ess-r-mode ess-r-package ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-roxy essddr
ess-rd noutline outline easy-mmode hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess
ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug compile tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color
ring parse-time format-spec advice auth-source cl-seq eieio byte-opt
bytecomp byte-compile cconv eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache ess-generics cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib ess-custom
executable easymenu ess-compat ess-utils ess-site paren delsel time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 323481 60759)
(symbols 56 32353 1)
(miscs 48 326 251)
(strings 32 70313 1328)
(string-bytes 1 1888605)
(vectors 16 49394)
(vector-slots 8 891014 9732)
(floats 8 280 162)
(intervals 56 489 0)
(buffers 992 22))