Subject: bug#32026: [PATCH 04/10] gnu: icecat: Update the "ach" locale.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2023 20:55:49 -0500

The currently captured changeset didn't match what the manifest in the source
specifies.  This was discovered by running 'update-mozilla-locales'.

* gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm (all-mozilla-locales) [ach]: Update revision and
hash.
---

 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
index 8f18c50dde..28cb16554d 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
@@ -403,7 +403,7 @@ (define all-mozilla-locales
   (mozilla-locales
    ;;                      sha256                            changeset    locale
    ;;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-   ("1y562h0dg33vhhhwfk6jl7xbr67gng21vcf3rpm96zzcgbnf8rjj" "503a7baec899" "ach")
+   ("1s59ihmj8x6z0ssq4xav689jb5azrpdnay8csgjm1b9pw7wmvcli" "a6940ae1a02f" "ach")
    ("1cqixlk9f8p63jz20wzsvnfb7xa82ba725gzdydlwz2axgp09c26" "4e2c7d1ddbed" "af")
    ("19r1yhmfxqasyslc8gr9as5w1scscz1xr8iqy9zi4b90fdjzs0ac" "06897e40a7ea" "an")
    ("0nfknb1p03j9fgmkwlm1mzdyh10g0l33x34ab39kc072apziyv0n" "9272819b09e2" "ar")
-- 
2.39.1