Subject: bug#32016: 27.0; (elisp) `Imenu'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 07:34:14 -0700 (PDT)

> > The description of `imenu-generic-expression' is incomplete.  It does
> > not specify the case where argument REGEXP is a function...
>
> Thanks, I fixed the doc string.

Thanks.

> > But this bug report is about the missing description of the
> > REGEXP-as-function case.
> 
> What is this about?  A left-over of editing some other message?

No; it refers to the introductory sentences (quoted above)
and the description of the bug, which is about the doc not
specifying the case where REGEXP is a function.

It appears after an aside mention that the sentence about 
the unclear sentence about "find another element".  I didn't
want the bug about missing spec of REGEXP as a function to
be side-tracked by the parenthetical mention of some unclear
text that is not related to that.