Subject: [bug#32008] [PATCH] gnu: ledger: Skip failing test.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2018 17:38:31 +0200

Hello,

Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/finance.scm (ledger)[arguments]: Set #:make-flags to skip
> failing test BaselineTest_cmd-org. Replace check phase with the check phase
> from gnu-build-system.
> Replace system* with invoke in build-doc phase.
> Remove #t return from relocate-elisp phase since emacs-generate-autoloads
> already returns #t.
> [home-page]: Switch to HTTPS URI.

It would be nice to make separate patches for unrelated things (for
instance invoke and phase returns have nothing to do with skipping the
test), but otherwise LGTM.

> +       ;; Skip failing tests during the check phase.
> +       #:make-flags (list "ARGS=-E BaselineTest_cmd-org")

Do you have more info about the test or an upstream bug report?

Thank you!

Ludo’.