Subject: bug#32003: 26.0.90; nxml wrong indentation after multi-line attribute

From: Benjamin Riefenstahl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 11:38:15 +0200

Hi all,

Consider this XML:

---- cut ----
<settings
    xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0"
    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
    xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0
                        https://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">
                        <mirrors>
                          ...
                        </mirrors>
</settings>
---- cut ----

Save to a file, nxml-mode should be activated, type tab on the line
"<mirrors>".

The element <mirrors> should be indented at 4 spaces, but it is indented
according to the attribute value of the previous element, unless I
eliminate the line-feed there.

I can reproduce this in "emacs -Q".

benny