Subject: bug#32002: 24.4; Scroll bar start, end not correct

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2018 18:59:54 +0300

> cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked],
>         [email-masked], [email-masked]
> From: Mike Kupfer <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2018 08:19:30 -0700
> 
> martin rudalics wrote:
> 
> > Maybe Mike's theme doesn't show the arrow keys or the mouse position
> > gets interpreted wrongly.
> 
> I'm not sure what you mean by "arrow keys".  Is this the same thing as
> the "stepper buttons" I've been referring to?

Yes.

> Could it make a difference that I've been using MATE and Cinnamon for
> testing?

Maybe, I don't know.  Maybe someone else could try reproducing yuour
problem in the same environment.

> Anyway, my original comments were about the behavior of Emacs when I
> click on a stepper button.  I would be happy to limit future discussion
> to that use case.

I thought we were talking about that use case.  As long as Emacs gets
the STEP event, it works correctly.  The problem is to understand why
in your case we get a different event.