Subject: bug#31946: 27.0.50; The NSM should warn about more TLS problems

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 19:01:16 +0200

Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I can't see that that web page mentions Diffie-Hellman at all?
>>
>
> Click on the individual browsers.

I see.

> SSLLabs only reports that Firefox 59 / Win 7 has dropped support for
> DHE_RSA in the UA capabilities page[1], but client test[2] still shows
> it is supported, so does Chrome and Safari. I don't understand what's
> going on there. Could that list in in client test be static? Or that
> browsers still advertise their support for DHE_RSA when in fact they
> don't? Might have to get on a server and log out the TLS handshake to
> see what's actually going on...
>
> [1]: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/clients.html
> [2]: https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html

My 

Chromium	66.0.3359.117 (Developer Build) built on Debian 9.4,
running on Debian 9.4 (64-bit)

on the viewMyClient reports not supporting DHE-RSA.

Confusing.  :-)

I tried finding a web site that says how many sites do not support ECDHE
as key exchange, and only found something from 2014 that says that was
60%...

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no