Subject: bug#31936: 26.1; Fatal error 6: Aborted, when unflagging mail in mu4e header buffer

From: Dominik Schrempf <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 15:26:29 +0200

Hello,

when I try to unflag mail in the mu4e header view buffer, Emacs crashes with
"Fatal error 6: Aborted". The backtrace and information about my environment can
be found below.

Thank you very much for looking into this.

Kind regards,
Dominik

# Expected or desired behavior

Unflag mail in mu4e (header view).

# Actual behavior

Emacs crashes.

# Steps to reproduce

1. Enter `mu4e`.
2. Enter a maildir, e.g., with `j i` (`i` for Inbox).
3. Unflag a flagged (starred) mail.
4. Emacs crashes.

# Versions of mu, mu4e/emacs, operating system etc.

    uname -a
    Linux schwarzbaer 4.17.2-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Jun 16 11:08:59 UTC 2018 
    x86_64 GNU/Linux

    emacs --version
    GNU Emacs 26.1

    pacman -Qs emacs
    local/emacs 26.1-1

    mu --version
    mu (mail indexer/searcher) version 1.0

    pacman -Qs mu4e
    local/mu 1.0-3

I use spacemacs, development branch, now at commit
6b4a79d3981419526a84956161b0e639c1a3d5a9, not sure if this is relevant.

I am not sure about the mu4e/emacs version, the variable `mu4e-mu-version` has
value `1.0`.

# Any other detail

Maybe this is a problem of Arch (some glib thing, but I have no idea). I found
similar backtraces in Arch and ElementaryOS online.

I had reported this bug at the mu4e project page on GitHub
(https://github.com/djcb/mu/issues/1271#issuecomment-399373752) and was referred
to reporting here, directly in Emacs.

# Backtrace

Fatal error 6: Aborted
(emacs:20589): GLib-WARNING **: 15:10:40.701: g_main_context_prepare() called 
recursively from within a source's check() or prepare() member.

(emacs:20589): GLib-WARNING **: 15:10:40.701: g_main_context_check() called 
recursively from within a source's check() or prepare() member.

Backtrace:
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50f76f]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f4aa2]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x50f824]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x452e6b]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x45561d]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5af552]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5b7585]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4f4848]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4c090a]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4c484b]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4c48db]
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6(_XError+0x11d)[0x7ffff4eda6ed]
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6(+0x41617)[0x7ffff4ed7617]
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6(+0x416d5)[0x7ffff4ed76d5]
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6(_XEventsQueued+0x55)[0x7ffff4ed7fd5]
/usr/lib/libX11.so.6(XPending+0x57)[0x7ffff4ec9ca7]
/usr/lib/libgdk-3.so.0(+0x66f6f)[0x7ffff66f8f6f]
/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_prepare+0x1c9)[0x7ffff5644a49]
/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0(+0x4c44e)[0x7ffff564544e]
/usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0(g_main_context_pending+0x29)[0x7ffff56455e9]
/usr/lib/libgtk-3.so.0(gtk_events_pending+0xf)[0x7ffff6bb6e3f]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4c1339]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4fbeb9]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4fc585]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5dd884]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5861e4]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5e03db]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5e0663]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5e097c]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x443ce4]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x44b048]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x44fe9b]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4637a3]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4666ab]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x56bef7]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x42fe93]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4536bd]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x4fec61]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x5027a8]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x503ec4]
/usr/bin/emacs[0x56be5f]
...

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00007ffff111791b in raise () from /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0

# Output of 'bt_full' in gdb

#0  0x00007ffff111791b in raise () at /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x00000000004f4a6c in  ()
#2  0x000000000050f824 in  ()
#3  0x0000000000452e6b in  ()
#4  0x000000000045561d in  ()
#5  0x00000000005af552 in  ()
#6  0x00000000005b7585 in  ()
#7  0x00000000004f4848 in  ()
#8  0x00000000004c090a in  ()
#9  0x00000000004c484b in  ()
#10 0x00000000004c48db in  ()
#11 0x00007ffff4eda6ed in _XError () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#12 0x00007ffff4ed7617 in  () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#13 0x00007ffff4ed76d5 in  () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#14 0x00007ffff4ed7fd5 in _XEventsQueued () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#15 0x00007ffff4ec9ca7 in XPending () at /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
#16 0x00007ffff66f8f6f in  () at /usr/lib/libgdk-3.so.0
#17 0x00007ffff5644a49 in g_main_context_prepare () at /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
#18 0x00007ffff564544e in  () at /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
#19 0x00007ffff56455e9 in g_main_context_pending () at /usr/lib/libglib-2.0.so.0
#20 0x00007ffff6bb6e3f in gtk_events_pending () at /usr/lib/libgtk-3.so.0
#21 0x00000000004c1339 in  ()
#22 0x00000000004fbeb9 in  ()
#23 0x00000000004fc585 in  ()
#24 0x00000000005dd884 in  ()
#25 0x00000000005861e4 in  ()
#26 0x00000000005e03db in  ()
#27 0x00000000005e0663 in  ()
#28 0x00000000005e097c in  ()
#29 0x0000000000443ce4 in  ()
#30 0x000000000044b048 in  ()
#31 0x000000000044fe9b in  ()
#32 0x00000000004637a3 in  ()
#33 0x00000000004666ab in  ()
#34 0x000000000056bef7 in  ()
#35 0x000000000042fe93 in  ()
#36 0x00000000004536bd in  ()
#37 0x00000000004fec61 in  ()
#38 0x00000000005027a8 in  ()
#39 0x0000000000503ec4 in  ()
#40 0x000000000056be5f in  ()
#41 0x00000000004f4e85 in  ()
#42 0x000000000056bdce in  ()
#43 0x00000000004f4e1d in  ()
#44 0x00000000004fa018 in  ()
#45 0x00000000004fa358 in  ()
#46 0x00000000004157eb in  ()
#47 0x00007ffff026c06b in __libc_start_main () at /usr/lib/libc.so.6
#48 0x000000000041658a in  ()

# Output of 'xbacktrace' in gdb

The command 'xbacktrace' is not availble.

Undefined command: "xbacktrace".  Try "help".

######################################################################

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-05-29 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12000000
Recent messages:
Loading /home/dominik/.spacemacs...done
PNG warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using png_read_image
Starting a server...
Starting new Ispell process /usr/bin/aspell with default dictionary...
Spacemacs is ready.
Loading /home/dominik/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map ‘edebug-mode-map’:
   - ‘edebug-Go-nonstop-mode’ originally mapped on ‘G’

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 -fno-plt' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-gutter+-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/ht-20180129.1434/ht hides 
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-gnus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-mouse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-tangle 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-ledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-processing 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-plot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-beamer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-list 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-duration 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-rmail 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-shell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-sqlite 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-ascii 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-bbdb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-timer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-ctags 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-maxima 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-lint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-clock 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-info 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-ditaa 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-python 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-macro 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-matlab 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-vala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-hledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-eww hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-comint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-J hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-feed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-mscgen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-abc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-coq hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-ocaml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-forth 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-screen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-faces 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-sed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-macs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-stan hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-habit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-lua hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-octave 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-groovy 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-scheme 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/dominik/.emacs.d/elpa/26.1/develop/org-plus-contrib-20180618/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc

Features:
(shadow sort editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch
mail-extr emacsbug git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit
with-editor magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm magit-popup async-bytecomp
log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time spacemacs-purpose-popwin
window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu dired dired-loaddefs window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch
let-alist window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils evil-escape helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
helm-info helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib diminish projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget pkgbuild-mode compile sh-script smie
executable dictcc ivy flx delsel ivy-overlay ffap sendmail mail-utils avoid
hl-todo server winner xterm-color ws-butler winum vi-tilde-fringe
string-inflection spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist popwin persp-mode
google-c-style eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f s dash evil-anzu anzu editorconfig
noutline outline clean-aindent-mode clang-format xml rx tex-site hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core async hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common
windmove thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
cl-extra disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec
info finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
core-dotspacemacs ht cl help-mode warnings package url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq password-cache url-vars seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg epg-config core-command-line
pcase core-debug edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv advice profiler easymenu
cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-emacs-backports
subr-x core-dumper time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 743738 610278)
 (symbols 48 56471 73)
 (miscs 40 1391 601)
 (strings 32 152489 99138)
 (string-bytes 1 5236471)
 (vectors 16 73303)
 (vector-slots 8 1285802 228312)
 (floats 8 440 777)
 (intervals 56 2121 470)
 (buffers 992 15))