Subject: Re: bug#31929: closed (Re: [PATCH] Install emacs-module.h (Bug#31929))

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 16:27:36 -0400

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 4:03 PM GNU bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Your bug report
>
> #31929: 27.0.50; Have make install copy the emacs-module.h to the
> destination install dir
>
> which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.Since there
> were no more comments, I've installed (a tiny variant of) this patch as
> 00ea749f2a.
>

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for fixing this. Interestingly this only the second email I got from
GNU debbugs. The first email was acknowledge email when I filed that bug.

Now when I see https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31929, I
notice that a lot of conversation happened, but I got none of those emails.

In any case, I see that this bug was closed in
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=00ea749f2af44bff6ea8c1259477fbf0ead8a306,
and that commit looks good.

Thanks again.

Kaushal