Subject: bug#31924: closed (Re: bug#31924: 27.0.50; tramp handler /sudo::FILE fails when /bin/sh points to zsh)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:26:02 +0000

Your bug report

#31924: 27.0.50; tramp handler /sudo::FILE fails when /bin/sh points to zsh

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
31924: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=31924
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#31924: 27.0.50; tramp handler /sudo::FILE fails when /bin/sh points to zsh
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 18:24:48 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 27.1

Tino Calancha <[email-masked]> writes:

> Good job Michael, I confirm now it's working in all my machines.
>
> Thank you, I think you might want to close the bug now.

Yes, I'm closing it.

Best regards, Michael.

Subject: 27.0.50; tramp handler /sudo::FILE fails when /bin/sh points to zsh
From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:09:59 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

X-Debbugs-Cc: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>

$ cat ~/.zshrc
[[ $TERM == "dumb" ]] && unsetopt zle && PS1='$ ' && return

$ sudo cat /root/.zshrc
[[ $TERM == "dumb" ]] && unsetopt zle && PS1='$ ' && return

$ sudo ln -sf /bin/zsh /bin/sh
$ emacs -Q -eval '(setq tramp-verbose 10)'
C-x d /sudo::/bin

;; After 1 minute I canceled the command, i.e. `C-g'
;; Following is the content of the tramp debug buffer:
--8<-----------------------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
;; Emacs: 27.0.50 Tramp: 2.4.0-pre -*- mode: outline; -*-
;; Location: /home/calancha/soft/emacs-master/lisp/net/tramp.elc Git: 5583e6460c38c5d613e732934b066421349a5259
17:57:38.930500 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # case-insensitive undef
17:57:38.931248 tramp-get-file-property (8) # /bin file-directory-p undef
17:57:38.931337 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # test undef
17:57:38.931385 tramp-get-test-command (5) # Finding a suitable ‘test’ command
17:57:38.931437 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:57:38.931486 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:57:38.931533 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.931586 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.931627 tramp-set-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.931822 tramp-maybe-open-connection (3) # Opening connection for [email-masked] using sudo...
17:57:38.933788 tramp-get-local-locale (7) # locale en_US.utf8
17:57:38.934065 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # login-args undef
17:57:38.934225 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # login-args undef
17:57:38.934386 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:57:38.934459 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.934983 tramp-maybe-open-connection (6) # /bin/sh -i
17:57:38.935092 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.935183 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.936253 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run t
%                                                                               
17:57:38.936369 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.936451 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.936893 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run t
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:38.936963 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.937012 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:39.938226 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:39.938337 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:39.938394 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:40.939619 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:40.939717 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:40.939774 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:41.941010 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:41.941120 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:41.941176 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:42.942364 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:42.942474 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:42.942533 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:43.943718 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:43.943833 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:43.943892 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:44.945288 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:44.945402 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:44.945463 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:45.946721 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:45.946823 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:45.946904 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:46.948155 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:46.948263 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:46.948320 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:47.949508 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:47.949634 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:47.949699 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:48.950375 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:48.950485 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:48.950545 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:49.950749 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:49.950850 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:49.950907 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:50.952169 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:50.952306 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:50.952367 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:51.953626 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:51.953726 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:51.953783 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:52.954980 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:52.955082 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:52.955140 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:53.956340 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:53.956443 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:53.956501 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:54.957692 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:54.957802 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:54.957874 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:55.959064 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:55.959175 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:55.959234 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:56.960421 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:56.960541 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:56.960602 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:57.961791 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:57.961904 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:57.961964 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:58.963150 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:58.963253 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:58.963313 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:59.964253 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:59.964420 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:59.964500 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:00.965708 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:00.965811 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:00.965871 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:01.967062 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:01.967184 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:01.967248 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:02.968435 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:02.968545 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:02.968613 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:03.969805 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:03.969913 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:03.969971 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:04.971197 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:04.971300 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:04.971358 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:05.972615 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:05.972717 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:05.972775 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:06.973107 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:06.973217 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:06.973276 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:07.974499 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:07.974606 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:07.974664 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:08.975880 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:08.975993 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:08.976065 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:09.976733 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:09.976837 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:09.976894 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:10.977620 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:10.977720 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:10.977777 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:11.978996 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:11.979101 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:11.979159 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:12.980358 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:12.980518 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:12.980624 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:13.981863 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:13.982062 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:13.982173 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:14.983483 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:14.983641 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:14.983741 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:15.984978 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:15.985100 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:15.985151 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:16.986351 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:16.986507 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:16.986606 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:17.987829 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:17.987922 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:17.987970 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:18.988286 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:18.988427 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:18.988522 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:19.989752 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:19.989918 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:19.990037 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:20.991300 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:20.991402 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:20.991474 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:21.992277 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:21.992438 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:21.992563 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:22.993801 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:22.993902 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:22.993952 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:23.995116 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:23.995205 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:23.995253 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:24.996248 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:24.996340 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:24.996390 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:25.997580 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:25.997720 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:25.997805 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:26.999037 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:26.999131 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:26.999182 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:28.000242 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:28.000333 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:28.000383 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:29.001545 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:29.001645 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:29.001696 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:30.002340 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:30.002433 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:30.002484 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:31.003678 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:31.003783 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:31.003844 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:32.004268 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:32.004356 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:32.004427 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:33.005613 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:33.005720 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:33.005780 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:34.006973 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:34.007077 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:34.007147 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:35.008320 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:35.008420 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:35.008485 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:36.009666 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:36.009755 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:36.009806 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:37.011022 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:37.011136 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:37.011197 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:38.012381 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:38.012485 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:38.012545 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:39.013737 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:39.013843 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:39.013903 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:40.015096 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:40.015204 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:40.015264 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:41.016462 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:41.016567 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:41.027721 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:42.028335 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:42.028476 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:42.028532 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:43.029719 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:43.029820 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:43.029879 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:44.031132 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:44.031231 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:44.031287 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:45.032506 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:45.032606 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:45.032662 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:46.033872 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:46.033994 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:46.034053 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:47.035248 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:47.035351 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:47.035408 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:48.036630 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:48.036729 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:48.036784 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:49.038041 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:49.038139 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:49.038194 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:50.039367 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:50.039472 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:50.039531 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:51.040790 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:51.040889 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:51.040945 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:52.042161 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:52.042263 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:52.042319 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:53.043574 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:53.043672 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:53.043728 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:54.044950 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:54.045049 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:54.045106 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:55.046290 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:55.046396 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:55.046454 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:56.047678 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:56.047978 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:56.048082 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:57.049340 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:57.049440 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:57.049496 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:58.050703 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:58.050806 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:58.050863 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:59.052058 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:59.052177 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:59.052235 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:00.053505 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:59:00.053613 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:00.053669 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:01.054929 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:59:01.055028 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:01.055085 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:01.832162 tramp-maybe-open-connection (3) # Opening connection for [email-masked] using sudo...failed
17:59:01.834591 tramp-get-file-property (8) #  file-truename nil
17:59:01.834722 tramp-flush-directory-properties (8) # 
17:59:01.834822 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:59:01.834900 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:59:01.834991 tramp-flush-connection-properties (7) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* nil
17:59:01.835144 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:59:01.835493 tramp-process-sentinel (5) # Sentinel called: ‘#<process *tramp/sudo [email-masked]*>’ ‘killed
’
17:59:01.835660 tramp-flush-connection-properties (7) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* nil
17:59:01.835879 tramp-get-file-property (8) #  file-truename nil
17:59:01.836123 tramp-flush-directory-properties (8) # 
17:59:01.838168 tramp-flush-connection-properties (7) # (tramp-file-name sudo root nil calancha-pc.dy.bbexcite.jp nil nil nil) (process-buffer)
17:59:01.839437 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:59:01.839834 tramp-file-name-handler (1) # Interrupt received in operation (file-directory-p /sudo:[email-masked]:/bin)

--8<-----------------------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 18, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2018-06-21 built on calancha-pc.dy.bbexcite.jp
Repository revision: 5583e6460c38c5d613e732934b066421349a5259
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)