Subject: 27.0.50; tramp handler /sudo::FILE fails when /bin/sh points to zsh

From: Tino Calancha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 18:09:59 +0900

X-Debbugs-Cc: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>

$ cat ~/.zshrc
[[ $TERM == "dumb" ]] && unsetopt zle && PS1='$ ' && return

$ sudo cat /root/.zshrc
[[ $TERM == "dumb" ]] && unsetopt zle && PS1='$ ' && return

$ sudo ln -sf /bin/zsh /bin/sh
$ emacs -Q -eval '(setq tramp-verbose 10)'
C-x d /sudo::/bin

;; After 1 minute I canceled the command, i.e. `C-g'
;; Following is the content of the tramp debug buffer:
--8<-----------------------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
;; Emacs: 27.0.50 Tramp: 2.4.0-pre -*- mode: outline; -*-
;; Location: /home/calancha/soft/emacs-master/lisp/net/tramp.elc Git: 5583e6460c38c5d613e732934b066421349a5259
17:57:38.930500 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # case-insensitive undef
17:57:38.931248 tramp-get-file-property (8) # /bin file-directory-p undef
17:57:38.931337 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # test undef
17:57:38.931385 tramp-get-test-command (5) # Finding a suitable ‘test’ command
17:57:38.931437 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:57:38.931486 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:57:38.931533 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.931586 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.931627 tramp-set-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.931822 tramp-maybe-open-connection (3) # Opening connection for [email-masked] using sudo...
17:57:38.933788 tramp-get-local-locale (7) # locale en_US.utf8
17:57:38.934065 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # login-args undef
17:57:38.934225 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # login-args undef
17:57:38.934386 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:57:38.934459 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:57:38.934983 tramp-maybe-open-connection (6) # /bin/sh -i
17:57:38.935092 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.935183 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.936253 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run t
%                                                                               
17:57:38.936369 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.936451 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.936893 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run t
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:38.936963 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:38.937012 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:39.938226 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:39.938337 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:39.938394 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:40.939619 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:40.939717 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:40.939774 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:41.941010 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:41.941120 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:41.941176 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:42.942364 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:42.942474 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:42.942533 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:43.943718 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:43.943833 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:43.943892 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:44.945288 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:44.945402 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:44.945463 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:45.946721 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:45.946823 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:45.946904 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:46.948155 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:46.948263 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:46.948320 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:47.949508 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:47.949634 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:47.949699 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:48.950375 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:48.950485 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:48.950545 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:49.950749 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:49.950850 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:49.950907 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:50.952169 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:50.952306 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:50.952367 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:51.953626 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:51.953726 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:51.953783 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:52.954980 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:52.955082 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:52.955140 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:53.956340 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:53.956443 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:53.956501 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:54.957692 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:54.957802 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:54.957874 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:55.959064 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:55.959175 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:55.959234 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:56.960421 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:56.960541 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:56.960602 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:57.961791 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:57.961904 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:57.961964 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:58.963150 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:58.963253 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:58.963313 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:59.964253 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:57:59.964420 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:57:59.964500 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:00.965708 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:00.965811 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:00.965871 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:01.967062 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:01.967184 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:01.967248 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:02.968435 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:02.968545 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:02.968613 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:03.969805 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:03.969913 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:03.969971 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:04.971197 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:04.971300 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:04.971358 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:05.972615 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:05.972717 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:05.972775 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:06.973107 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:06.973217 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:06.973276 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:07.974499 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:07.974606 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:07.974664 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:08.975880 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:08.975993 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:08.976065 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:09.976733 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:09.976837 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:09.976894 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:10.977620 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:10.977720 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:10.977777 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:11.978996 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:11.979101 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:11.979159 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:12.980358 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:12.980518 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:12.980624 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:13.981863 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:13.982062 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:13.982173 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:14.983483 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:14.983641 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:14.983741 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:15.984978 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:15.985100 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:15.985151 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:16.986351 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:16.986507 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:16.986606 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:17.987829 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:17.987922 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:17.987970 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:18.988286 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:18.988427 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:18.988522 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:19.989752 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:19.989918 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:19.990037 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:20.991300 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:20.991402 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:20.991474 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:21.992277 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:21.992438 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:21.992563 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:22.993801 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:22.993902 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:22.993952 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:23.995116 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:23.995205 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:23.995253 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:24.996248 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:24.996340 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:24.996390 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:25.997580 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:25.997720 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:25.997805 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:26.999037 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:26.999131 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:26.999182 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:28.000242 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:28.000333 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:28.000383 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:29.001545 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:29.001645 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:29.001696 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:30.002340 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:30.002433 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:30.002484 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:31.003678 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:31.003783 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:31.003844 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:32.004268 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:32.004356 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:32.004427 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:33.005613 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:33.005720 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:33.005780 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:34.006973 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:34.007077 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:34.007147 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:35.008320 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:35.008420 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:35.008485 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:36.009666 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:36.009755 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:36.009806 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:37.011022 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:37.011136 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:37.011197 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:38.012381 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:38.012485 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:38.012545 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:39.013737 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:39.013843 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:39.013903 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:40.015096 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:40.015204 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:40.015264 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:41.016462 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:41.016567 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:41.027721 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:42.028335 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:42.028476 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:42.028532 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:43.029719 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:43.029820 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:43.029879 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:44.031132 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:44.031231 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:44.031287 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:45.032506 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:45.032606 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:45.032662 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:46.033872 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:46.033994 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:46.034053 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:47.035248 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:47.035351 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:47.035408 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:48.036630 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:48.036729 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:48.036784 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:49.038041 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:49.038139 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:49.038194 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:50.039367 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:50.039472 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:50.039531 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:51.040790 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:51.040889 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:51.040945 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:52.042161 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:52.042263 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:52.042319 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:53.043574 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:53.043672 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:53.043728 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:54.044950 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:54.045049 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:54.045106 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:55.046290 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:55.046396 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:55.046454 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:56.047678 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:56.047978 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:56.048082 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:57.049340 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:57.049440 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:57.049496 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:58.050703 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:58.050806 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:58.050863 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:59.052058 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:58:59.052177 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:58:59.052235 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:00.053505 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:59:00.053613 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:00.053669 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:01.054929 tramp-accept-process-output (10) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* run nil
%                                                                               
#$ [?2004h
17:59:01.055028 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:01.055085 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # check-remote-echo nil
17:59:01.832162 tramp-maybe-open-connection (3) # Opening connection for [email-masked] using sudo...failed
17:59:01.834591 tramp-get-file-property (8) #  file-truename nil
17:59:01.834722 tramp-flush-directory-properties (8) # 
17:59:01.834822 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:59:01.834900 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:59:01.834991 tramp-flush-connection-properties (7) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* nil
17:59:01.835144 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-name nil
17:59:01.835493 tramp-process-sentinel (5) # Sentinel called: ‘#<process *tramp/sudo [email-masked]*>’ ‘killed
’
17:59:01.835660 tramp-flush-connection-properties (7) # *tramp/sudo [email-masked]* nil
17:59:01.835879 tramp-get-file-property (8) #  file-truename nil
17:59:01.836123 tramp-flush-directory-properties (8) # 
17:59:01.838168 tramp-flush-connection-properties (7) # (tramp-file-name sudo root nil calancha-pc.dy.bbexcite.jp nil nil nil) (process-buffer)
17:59:01.839437 tramp-get-connection-property (7) # process-buffer nil
17:59:01.839834 tramp-file-name-handler (1) # Interrupt received in operation (file-directory-p /sudo:[email-masked]:/bin)

--8<-----------------------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 18, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.11)
 of 2018-06-21 built on calancha-pc.dy.bbexcite.jp
Repository revision: 5583e6460c38c5d613e732934b066421349a5259
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11902000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)