Subject: 26.1.50; Wrong icon in gtk tooltips

From: Carlos Pita <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:24:17 -0300

In all tooltips I get the crossed circle icon (don't know its stock
name) at the left. I don't know if this is the intended behavior but it
surely looks weird and the icon is both confusing and
unnecessary. Please look at the attached screenshot.

---

In GNU Emacs 26.1.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-06-09 built on carlos
Repository revision: 3434edc731e4602891a9cf6418ec4e5ff2f60830
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Manjaro Linux

Recent messages:
Loading company (compiled; note, source file is newer)...done
Loading gnus...done
Loading ido...done
Loading ido-completing-read+...done
Loading paren...done
Loading winner...done
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully.
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib --with-x-toolkit=gtk3
 --with-xft --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2
 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-plt' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS
LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11
MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  flymake-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
display-line-numbers checkdoc flymake-proc flymake warnings
doom-themes-org vc-git cl-extra yasnippet elec-pair
highlight-indentation help-fns radix-tree help-mode elpy
find-file-in-project ivy delsel ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt windmove
diff-mode easy-mmode elpy-shell pyvenv esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt
esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util
elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor subr-x python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
parse-time format-spec advice json map grep compile comint ansi-color
files-x company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags xref
project company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
doom-tomorrow-night-theme doom-themes doom-themes-common winner ring
paren ido-completing-read+ memoize s cus-edit minibuf-eldef ido gnus
nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit company edmacro kmacro pcase
cus-start cus-load finder-inf info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib server time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 399826 14914)
 (symbols 48 34718 2)
 (miscs 40 72 141)
 (strings 32 86093 3404)
 (string-bytes 1 2338503)
 (vectors 16 53837)
 (vector-slots 8 943294 14754)
 (floats 8 196 215)
 (intervals 56 299 0)
 (buffers 992 13))