Subject: [bug#31881] [PATCH 4/4] gnu: Add go-github-com-docker-distribution.

From: Pierre-Antoine Rouby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:20:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Leo,

> From: "Leo Famulari" <[email-masked]>
>> +      (source
>> +       (origin
>> +         (method git-fetch)
>> +         (uri (git-reference
>> +               (url "https://github.com/docker/distribution")
>> +               (commit commit)))
>
> This bundles its entire dependency graph, including the logrus module
> you just packaged, and some other things we have packaged:

I'm not sure vendor version is the same as package version. I have the
impression some Go package have no tag or CHANGELOG, so I'm not sure for
compatibility. Without explicit version number I thinks is more sure to
use the vendor version.

> I think it's okay to add the package with the bundled code if everything
> is freely licensed. Can you confirm that it is?

Yes, everything is free.