Subject: 回复： bug#31745: 回复： bug#31745: 回复：回复：Re: 回复：bug#31745: Frame's bug whenwindow-system

From: "刘力铭" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 19:50:46 +0800

The bug does happen without this font setting. Traces are as follows:

`emacs`(the bug occurs in this case):
Frame size history of #<frame emacs@a550jk4200 0x11a7420>
FRAME-NOTICE-USER        nil ((height . 47) (width . 120) (left . 0) (top . 0))
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 840 752) (x-set-frame-parameters 1)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 840 752) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 840 752) (872 781)
xg-frame-resized         (560 576 840 752) nil
update-frame-tool-bar    nil nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 560 576) (tool-bar-lines 2)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 560 576) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 560 576) (592 647)
xg-frame-resized         (560 576 560 576) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 840 752) (change-frame-size 5)
adjust-frame-size-3      (560 576 840 752) (592 576 872 752)
adjust-frame-size-1      (840 752 840 752) (set-window-configuration 1)

`emacs --geometry="120x47"`:
Frame size history of #<frame emacs@a550jk4200 0x11a7470>
FRAME-NOTICE-USER        nil ((left . 0) (top . 0))
update-frame-tool-bar    nil nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (840 752 840 752) (tool-bar-lines 2)
adjust-frame-size-2      (840 752 840 752) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (840 752 840 752) (872 823)
xg-frame-resized         (840 752 840 752) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (840 752 840 752) (set-window-configuration 1)

`emacs .emacs`:
Frame size history of #<frame emacs@a550jk4200 0x11a7420>
FRAME-NOTICE-USER        nil ((height . 47) (width . 120) (left . 0) (top . 0))
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 840 752) (x-set-frame-parameters 1)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 840 752) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 840 752) (872 781)
xg-frame-resized         (560 576 840 752) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 840 752) (change-frame-size 5)
adjust-frame-size-3      (560 576 840 752) (592 576 872 752)
update-frame-tool-bar    nil nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (840 752 840 752) (tool-bar-lines 2)
adjust-frame-size-2      (840 752 840 752) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (840 752 840 752) (872 823)
xg-frame-resized         (840 752 840 752) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (840 752 840 752) (set-window-configuration 1)