Subject: bug#31745: �ظ��� bug#31745: �ظ��� bug#31745: �ظ����ظ���Re: �ظ���bug#31745: Frame's bug whenwindow-system

From: "������" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 23:30:08 +0800

Follow is the trace resulting from `emacs`:

Frame size history of #<frame emacs@a550jk4200 0x11a7420>
FRAME-NOTICE-USER        nil ((font . Sarasa Mono CL 12) (height . 47) (width . 120) (left . 0) (top . 0))
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 640 720) (font 3)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 640 720) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 640 720) (672 749)
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 960 940) (x-set-frame-parameters 1)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 960 940) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 960 940) (992 969)
xg-frame-resized         (560 576 640 720) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 640 720) (change-frame-size 5)
adjust-frame-size-3      (560 576 640 720) (592 576 672 720)
xg-frame-resized         (640 720 960 940) nil
update-frame-tool-bar    nil nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (640 720 640 720) (tool-bar-lines 2)
adjust-frame-size-2      (640 720 640 720) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (640 720 640 720) (672 791)
adjust-frame-size-1      (640 720 960 940) (change-frame-size 5)
xg-frame-resized         (640 720 640 720) nil
adjust-frame-size-3      (640 720 960 940) (672 720 992 940)
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (set-window-configuration 1)
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (set-window-configuration 1)

And this is the trace resulting from `emacs --geometry="120x47"`:

Frame size history of #<frame emacs@a550jk4200 0x3435000>
FRAME-NOTICE-USER        nil ((font . Sarasa Mono CL 12) (left . 0) (top . 0))
adjust-frame-size-1      (840 752 960 940) (font 3)
adjust-frame-size-2      (840 752 960 940) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (840 752 960 940) (992 969)
xg-frame-resized         (840 752 960 940) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (840 752 960 940) (change-frame-size 5)
adjust-frame-size-3      (840 752 960 940) (872 752 992 940)
update-frame-tool-bar    nil nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (tool-bar-lines 2)
adjust-frame-size-2      (960 940 960 940) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (960 940 960 940) (992 1011)
xg-frame-resized         (960 940 960 940) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (set-window-configuration 1)
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (set-window-configuration 1)

The trace resulting from `emacs .emacs` is:

Frame size history of #<frame emacs@a550jk4200 0x11a7420>
FRAME-NOTICE-USER        nil ((font . Sarasa Mono CL 12) (height . 47) (width . 120) (left . 0) (top . 0))
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 640 720) (font 3)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 640 720) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 640 720) (672 749)
xg-frame-resized         (560 576 640 720) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 640 720) (change-frame-size 5)
adjust-frame-size-3      (560 576 640 720) (592 576 672 720)
adjust-frame-size-1      (640 720 960 940) (x-set-frame-parameters 1)
adjust-frame-size-2      (640 720 960 940) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (640 720 960 940) (992 969)
xg-frame-resized         (640 720 960 940) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (640 720 960 940) (change-frame-size 5)
adjust-frame-size-3      (640 720 960 940) (672 720 992 940)
update-frame-tool-bar    nil nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (tool-bar-lines 2)
adjust-frame-size-2      (960 940 960 940) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (960 940 960 940) (992 1011)
xg-frame-resized         (960 940 960 940) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (set-window-configuration 1)

Traces are not fully the same with each other that resulting from a same command. This is another trace resulting from `emacs`:

Frame size history of #<frame emacs@a550jk4200 0x11a7420>
FRAME-NOTICE-USER        nil ((font . Sarasa Mono CL 12) (height . 47) (width . 120) (left . 0) (top . 0))
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 640 720) (font 3)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 640 720) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 640 720) (672 749)
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 960 940) (x-set-frame-parameters 1)
adjust-frame-size-2      (560 576 960 940) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (560 576 960 940) (992 969)
xg-frame-resized         (560 576 640 720) nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (560 576 640 720) (change-frame-size 5)
adjust-frame-size-3      (560 576 640 720) (592 576 672 720)
xg-frame-resized         (640 720 960 940) nil
update-frame-tool-bar    nil nil
adjust-frame-size-1      (640 720 640 720) (tool-bar-lines 2)
adjust-frame-size-2      (640 720 640 720) (nil nil)
xg-frame-set-char-size-3 (640 720 640 720) (672 791)
adjust-frame-size-1      (640 720 960 940) (change-frame-size 5)
xg-frame-resized         (640 720 640 720) nil
adjust-frame-size-3      (640 720 960 940) (672 720 992 940)
adjust-frame-size-1      (960 940 960 940) (set-window-configuration 1)