Subject: Re: bug#31724: 24.5; Ispell not finding dictionary in Gentoo

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2018 21:58:30 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

Thanks for sending us a bug fix.

  > Ispell is not recognizing aspell in Gentoo Linux

Gentoo is a version of the GNU/Linux system.  By calling it "Linux"
without citing GNU, they are misattributing our work.  That's doing
wrong to us, as GNU developers.

Please don't propagate their unfairness -- please correct it by saying
"Gentoo GNU/Linux".

See https://gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html and
https://gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html, plus the history in
https://gnu.org/gnu/the-gnu-project.html.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)