Subject: bug#31710: 26.1; sh-mode doesn't highlight aliases with dots correctly

From: Aria Edm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 19:34:36 +1000

run emacs -Q
M-x sh-mode RET
alias d="echo hi"
alias d.="echo hi"

the d is highlighted, d. isn't

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2018-05-29 built on juergen
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12000000
Recent messages:
Note: file is write protected
uncompressing sh-script.el.gz...done
Searched 0/1 files
Searched 1/1 files
uncompressing sh-script.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
helpful--format-docstring: Symbol’s value as variable is void: sh-mode-map
uncompressing sh-script.el.gz...done
Note: file is write protected
Parinfer: Pairs unmatched, switch to Paren mode. When pair fixed, You can switch to indent mode.
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xft --with-modules
 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
 -fno-plt' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  editorconfig-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  evil-goggles-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-texinfo hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-texinfo
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-publish hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-publish
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-org hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-org
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-odt hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-odt
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-md hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-md
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-man hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-man
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-latex hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-latex
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-icalendar hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-icalendar
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-html hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-html
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-beamer hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-beamer
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-ascii hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ox-ascii
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-w3m hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-w3m
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-timer hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-timer
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-table hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-table
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-src hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-src
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-rmail hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-rmail
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-protocol hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-protocol
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-plot hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-plot
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-pcomplete hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-pcomplete
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-mouse hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-mouse
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-mobile hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-mobile
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-mhe hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-mhe
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-macs hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-macs
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-macro hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-macro
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-list hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-list
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-lint hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-lint
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-irc hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-irc
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-inlinetask hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-inlinetask
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-info hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-info
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-indent hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-indent
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-id hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-id
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-habit hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-habit
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-gnus hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-gnus
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-footnote hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-footnote
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-feed hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-feed
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-faces hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-faces
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-eww hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-eww
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-eshell hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-eshell
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-entities hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-entities
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-element hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-element
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-duration hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-duration
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-docview hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-docview
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-datetree hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-datetree
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-ctags hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-ctags
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-crypt hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-crypt
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-compat hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-compat
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-colview hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-colview
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-clock hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-clock
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-capture hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-capture
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-bibtex hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-bibtex
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-bbdb hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-bbdb
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-attach hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-attach
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-archive hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-archive
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-agenda hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-agenda
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-vala hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-vala
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-tangle hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-tangle
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-table hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-table
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-stan hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-stan
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sqlite hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-sqlite
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sql hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-sql
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-shen hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-shen
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-shell hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-shell
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sed hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-sed
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-screen hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-screen
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-scheme hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-scheme
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sass hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-sass
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ruby hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-ruby
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ref hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-ref
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-python hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-python
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-processing hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-processing
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-plantuml hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-plantuml
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-picolisp hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-picolisp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-perl hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-perl
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-org hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-org
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-octave hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-octave
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ocaml hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-ocaml
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-mscgen hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-mscgen
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-maxima hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-maxima
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-matlab hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-matlab
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-makefile hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-makefile
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lua hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-lua
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lob hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-lob
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lisp hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-lisp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lilypond hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-lilypond
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ledger hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-ledger
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-latex hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-latex
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-keys hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-keys
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-js hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-js
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-java hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-java
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-io hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-io
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-hledger hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-hledger
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-haskell hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-haskell
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-groovy hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-groovy
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-gnuplot hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-gnuplot
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-fortran hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-fortran
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-forth hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-forth
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-exp hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-exp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-eval hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-eval
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ebnf hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-ebnf
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-dot hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-dot
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ditaa hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-ditaa
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-css hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-css
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-core hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-core
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-coq hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-coq
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-comint hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-comint
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-clojure hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-clojure
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-calc hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-calc
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-awk hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-awk
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-asymptote hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-asymptote
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-abc hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-abc
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-R hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-R
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-J hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-J
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-C hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/ob-C
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-loaddefs hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-loaddefs
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-version hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-version
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-install hides /home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-20180528/org-install
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-wash
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tree
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-tag
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-show
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-query
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-print
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-parser
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-mua
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-message
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-lib
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-jump
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-hello
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-draft
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-crypto
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-compat
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-company
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/notmuch-address
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/notmuch-20180503.1659/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/coolj
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/auth-source-pass-20180529.657/auth-source-pass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/aria/.emacs.d/.local/packages/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20180528/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow sort editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch mail-extr emacsbug message dired-k dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec evil-collection-epa epa derived epg
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval helm-info editorconfig shrink-path all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize overseer pkg-info
url-http tls gnutls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny
lisp-mnt epl evil-collection-package-menu package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source password-cache url-vars rotate-text
flycheck-popup-tip evil-collection-popup popup flycheck-cask
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck json highlight-numbers parent-mode
auto-compile packed parinfer-ext parinfer evil-ediff ediff-merg
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util ediff
mode-local parinferlib vi-tilde-fringe hl-line emacs-snippets yasnippet
git-gutter-fringe fringe-helper git-gutter hl-todo goto-addr
highlight-quoted elec-pair recentf tree-widget cl-extra jka-compr
hide-mode-line evil-collection-paren paren autorevert filenotify
saveplace smartparens-lua smartparens-latex smartparens-elixir
smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens dtrt-indent flx
nav-flash winner helpful imenu trace evil-collection-edebug edebug
info-look evil-collection-info evil-collection-util info find-func
shut-up f dash-functional help-fns radix-tree evil-collection-elisp-refs
elisp-refs s loop evil-escape evil-snipe evil-collection-company
company-yasnippet company-capf php-extras company pcase helm-projectile
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp format-spec helm-utils helm-help helm-types posframe
helm-flx helm easy-mmode helm-source eieio-compat eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs helm-multi-match helm-lib async evil-goggles
pulse savehist evil-collection-which-key evil-collection-occur
evil-collection-image image-mode evil-collection-ibuffer
evil-collection-help help-mode evil-collection-elisp-mode
evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-custom cus-edit cus-start cus-load
wid-edit evil-collection-compile evil-collection-evil-search
evil-collection-comint evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection
evil-collection-integration undo-tree diff persp-mode doom-themes-org
doom-themes-neotree doom-tomorrow-night-theme doom-themes
doom-themes-common core rainbow-delimiters prettify-utils dash
prettier-js mixed-pitch face-remap perl6-detect evil evil-maps
evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete evil-macros evil-repeat
evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove rect evil-digraphs evil-vars
edmacro kmacro core-keybinds which-key core-projects projectile easymenu
cl-seq advice grep compile comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt core-editor server core-ui core-os tex-site
rx cl slime-autoloads autoloads core-packages core-lib map seq byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib subr-x time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 412998 102898)
 (symbols 48 48017 56)
 (miscs 40 201 794)
 (strings 32 112297 37588)
 (string-bytes 1 3671709)
 (vectors 16 54619)
 (vector-slots 8 1125432 46738)
 (floats 8 690 510)
 (intervals 56 676 89)
 (buffers 992 21))