Subject: [bug#31672] [PATCH 0/2] Add Mame

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2018 19:57:41 +0200

Correcting myself,

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

> +               ;; Create "mame" executable.  MAME expects to be called from
> +               ;; the directory where the "mame64" directory lives.  Since we
> +               ;; cannot afford to do that, we start a sub-shell in the
> +               ;; appropriate directory.
> +               (let* ((bin (string-append out "/bin"))
> +                      (script (string-append bin "/mame")))
> +                 (mkdir-p bin)
> +                 (with-output-to-file script
> +                   (lambda _
> +                     (format #t
> +                             "#!~a\n~a/mame64 -inipath ~a/mame \"$@\"~%"
> +                             (which "sh") share share)))

Oops. Wrong patch. I meant:

                 (with-output-to-file script
                   (lambda _
                     (format #t
                             "#!~a\n(cd ~a/share/mame && exec ./mame64 \"$@\"~%"
                             (which "sh") share)))

Anyway, this is not totally satisfactory because one cannot use, e.g.,
"mame -createconfig" and have ini files generated in current directory.

I don't know how to fix that issue.