Subject: bug#31607: wmaker not recognized by slim

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 10:56:18 +0200

Hello,

Gnu Röoty <[email-masked]> skribis:

> I dont found the windowmaker.desktop in
> /run/current-system/profile/share/xsession

I can definitely see it here:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ ls -la $(guix build windowmaker)/share/xsessions
totalo 12
dr-xr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Jan  1  1970 .
dr-xr-xr-x 9 root root 4096 Jan  1  1970 ..
-r--r--r-- 2 root root  167 Jan  1  1970 windowmaker.desktop
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Are you sure you added ‘windowmaker’ to the ‘packages’ field of your
‘operating-system’ declaration, and then ran ‘guix system reconfigure’
on that config?

TIA,
Ludo’.

PS: Please keep the bug address in Cc.