Subject: bug#31602: libreoffice not reproducible

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 00:13:00 +0200

Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]> skribis:

> libreoffice 5.4.7.2 is not reproducible:

It’s still the case, here’s a complete list of files:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix challenge libreoffice --substitute-urls='https://ci.guix.gnu.org https://bayfront.guix.gnu.org'
/gnu/store/fv69m52aawvn7n5jk27bnrz1f2d7jvkp-libreoffice-6.4.4.2 contents differ:
  no local build for '/gnu/store/fv69m52aawvn7n5jk27bnrz1f2d7jvkp-libreoffice-6.4.4.2'
  https://ci.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fv69m52aawvn7n5jk27bnrz1f2d7jvkp-libreoffice-6.4.4.2: 0fa8az4i1msscynapb9a8rn07w1q7j2bq441xwd4a38xvs3qrmz6
  https://bayfront.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/fv69m52aawvn7n5jk27bnrz1f2d7jvkp-libreoffice-6.4.4.2: 0mbh0ibhy548gln9a4b9q62w8y3pndils24g04wbpx92ysc7jidr
  differing files:
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/styles/Modern.ott
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/styles/Default.ott
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Vivid.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Vintage.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Sunset.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Progress.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Portfolio.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Piano.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Pencil.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Nature_Illustration.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Midnightblue.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Metropolis.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/LushGreen.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Lights.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Inspiration.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Impress.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Forestbird.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Focus.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/DNA.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Classy_Red.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/BrightBlue.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Blueprint_Plans.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Blue_Curve.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Beehive.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/presnt/Alizarin.otp
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/personal/Resume1page.ott
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/personal/CV.ott
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/offimisc/Businesscard-with-logo.ott
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/officorr/Modern_business_letter_serif.ott
    /lib/libreoffice/share/template/common/officorr/Modern_business_letter_sans_serif.ott
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_tango.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_sifr_svg.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_sifr_dark_svg.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_sifr_dark.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_sifr.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_karasa_jaga_svg.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_karasa_jaga.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_elementary_svg.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_elementary.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_colibre_svg.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_colibre.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_breeze_svg.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_breeze_dark_svg.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_breeze_dark.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/config/images_breeze.zip
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autotext/en-US/template.bau
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autotext/en-US/standard.bau
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autotext/en-US/crdbus50.bau
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_zh-TW.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_zh-CN.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_vi-VN.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_tr-TR.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sv-SE.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sr-RS.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sr-ME.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sr-Latn-RS.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sr-Latn-ME.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sr-Latn-CS.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sr-CS.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sl-SI.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_sk-SK.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_ru-RU.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_ro-RO.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_pt-PT.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_pt-BR.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_pl-PL.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_nl-NL.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_nl-BE.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_mn-MN.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_lt-LT.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_lb-LU.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_ko-KR.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_ja-JP.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_it.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_is-IS.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_hu-HU.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_hsb.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_hr-HR.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_ga-IE.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_fr.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_fi-FI.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_fa-IR.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_es.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_en-ZA.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_en-US.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_en-GB.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_en-AU.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_el-GR.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_dsb.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_de.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_da-DK.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_cs-CZ.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_ca-ES.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_bg-BG.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/share/autocorr/acor_af-ZA.dat
    /lib/libreoffice/presets/autotext/mytexts.bau
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

And indeed, all the template files as well as *.dat files are actually
zip files with embedded timestamps.

Ludo’.