Subject: bug#31595: 26.0.91; display-line-numbers-mode doesn't interact well with hexl-mode

From: Romanos Skiadas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 18:15:37 +0100

In hexl-mode, display-line-numbers-mode doesn't shift the header, while
linum-mode does.

Without line numbers:
87654321  0011
00000000: aaaa
00000010: aaaa

With display-line-numbers-mode:
87654321  0011
1 00000000: aaaa
2 00000010: aaaa

With linum-mode:

    87654321  0011
1 00000000: aaaa
2 00000010: aaaa

To reproduce:

emacs -Q some-file
M-x hexl-mode
M-x display-line-numbers-mode

Also tested with Emacs 27 @48d6212655c347ded7f4ec398467e05c6bce1dc7

In GNU Emacs 26.0.91 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.25)
of 2018-03-09 built on rski-ThinkPad-T470
Repository revision: 6af509ec672f8b32076007bf17ad8cf45668f4cd
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Recent messages:
Indentation setup for shell type zsh
Setting up indent for shell type zsh
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type zsh
Setting up indent for shell type zsh
Indentation variables are now local.
Indentation setup for shell type zsh
next-line: End of buffer
scroll-down-command: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Quit [2 times]
Configured using:
'configure --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 MODULES THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
global-magit-file-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
magit-auto-revert-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
display-time-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
global-hl-todo-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
counsel-projectile-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
counsel-mode: t
ivy-mode: t
company-statistics-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
tooltip-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: 1
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-lint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-ebnf hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-abc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-eval hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-capture hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-screen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-agenda hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-calc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-plot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-dot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-publish hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-gnus hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-archive hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-datetree hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-list hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-duration hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-inlinetask hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-J hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-stan hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-element hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-exp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-macro hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-eww hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-eshell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-io hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-sed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-feed hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-id hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-info hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-info
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-forth hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-footnote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-indent hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-hledger hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-colview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-C hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-irc hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-mobile hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-R hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-faces hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-attach hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-timer hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-man hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-src hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-install hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-install
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-java hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-js hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-shell hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-processing hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-entities hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-w3m hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-rmail hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-octave hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-vala hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-keys hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-md hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-crypt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-coq hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-ctags hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-clock hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-groovy hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-mhe hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-habit hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-comint hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-python hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-shen hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-docview hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-version hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-macs hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-html hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-mouse hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-compat hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-sql hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-protocol hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-odt hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-lua hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ox-latex hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-css hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-lob hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-perl hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/org-table hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-sass hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-core hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-ref hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/rski/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20171224/ob-awk hides 
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail sh-script smie executable emr-c
emr-elisp emr-lisp list-utils emr-iedit iedit iedit-lib
multiple-cursors-core rect which-func emr-prog emr popup cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source
utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus
nnheader org-docview doc-view image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m smartparens-org ob-octave org-element avl-tree generator org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval org-compat
org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs linum pulse
hippie-exp eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe git-rebase
calc-alg calc-ext calc-misc calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
jka-compr helpful trace edebug info-look shut-up dash-functional
help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs loop ruler-mode hl-line hexl smex ido
two-column iso-transl misearch multi-isearch magit-bookmark
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub url-http tls
gnutls url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section
magit-utils crm magit-popup log-edit message rmc puny format-spec rfc822
mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async shell gotest f s whitespace imenu
flycheck-gometalinter company-go go-guru derived go-eldoc go-mode url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file conf-mode colir color recentf
tree-widget wid-edit bookmark pp server rainbow-delimiters bug-reference
flyspell ispell elec-pair company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-clang company-semantic company-template pcomplete
esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups
eshell esh-module esh-mode brewery paren saveplace display-line-numbers
time smartparens-config smartparens-text smartparens monokai-theme anzu
hl-todo ws-butler time-date which-key counsel-projectile projectile grep
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs git-gutter advice all-the-icons-ivy
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
ivy-xref ivy-posframe posframe counsel dired dired-loaddefs compile
comint ansi-color esh-util etags xref project ring swiper ivy delsel
ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt company-statistics company-tng company pcase
diminish flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap
flycheck json map find-func dash cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core subr-x
finder-inf edmacro kmacro rx cl info package easymenu epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 689981 87099)
(symbols 48 55807 2)
(miscs 40 1156 993)
(strings 32 190602 5349)
(string-bytes 1 5519729)
(vectors 16 67333)
(vector-slots 8 1112934 40052)
(floats 8 795 849)
(intervals 56 38179 2189)
(buffers 992 61))