Subject: bug#31571: Regarding Emacs Learning Resources

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 17:55:47 +0300

> From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2019 04:00:34 +0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> The only thing which really stands out as being absolutely worthy of
> addition is emacsrocks.com.  The other links had a lot of redundant
> material (already mentioned in the guide), were paid resources, or
> simply didn't look very professional or high quality.
> 
> On the other hand emacsrocks.com is already mentioned on the front
> page of the official Emacs web site, so it might be redundant.
> 
> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/
> 
> All of this is completely subjective, of course.  But I suggest to add
> the emacsrocks.com web site and close this.

Not sure I understand: where do you suggest to add a reference to
emacsrocks, given that it's already mentioned on the Emacs Web site?