Subject: bug#31550: Inconsistent markup usage in custom.texi(emacs-26)

From: Takesi Ayanokoji <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:08:40 +0900

Hi emacs developers.

In custom.texi:147..150,

>>> start here
If you are interested in customizing a particular setting or customization
group, you can go straight there with the commands @kbd{M-x
customize-option}, @kbd{M-x customize-face}, or @w{@kbd{M-x
customize-group}}.  @xref{Specific Customization}."
<<< end here

 only '@kbd{M-x customize-group}' are marked-up by @w{...} (Prevent Line
Breaks).

About this paragraph, only adding @w markup was changed in Emacs manual
from emacs-25.2 to emacs-26.

Is there any reason?

It seems necessary for specific columns count environment for me.

Or original language environment, @kbd{M-x customize-group} will be put
line-break position, always?
(If so when it translated to other languages, translators should decide @w
markup target separately?)

Thanks.

ayatakesi <[email-masked]>