Subject: Emacs 26.1 rc-1 Texinfo View fails to italicize all 6 lines in paragraph

From: Van L <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:18:57 +1000

Hello.

In the quotation, the second paragraph should italicize all 6 lines.

That is, the paragraph: ``When I get to the end of a paragraph,…''

The Texinfo View on file emacs-lisp-intro.texi italicizes 2 of 6 lines.

  #+NAME: emacs-lisp-intro.texi
  #+BEGIN_SRC texi -n 827

    An expert programmer who reviewed this text said to me:

    @quotation
    @i{I prefer to learn from reference manuals.  I ``dive into'' each
    paragraph, and ``come up for air'' between paragraphs.}

    @i{When I get to the end of a paragraph, I assume that subject is
    done, finished, that I know everything I need (with the
    possible exception of the case when the next paragraph starts talking
    about it in more detail).  I expect that a well written reference manual
    will not have a lot of redundancy, and that it will have excellent
    pointers to the (one) place where the information I want is.}
    @end quotation

    This introduction is not written for this person!

  #+END_SRC