Subject: [bug#31539] [PATCH] Add RabbitMQ package and service.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 21:36:12 +0100

Tags: moreinfo

RabbitMQ is a message broker/queuing system service. I've managed to get
a package that builds, and a service which at least starts and seems to
work.

The package still needs more work, I haven't looked too closely at the
source and what might need stripping out.

As for the service, it's very minimal, and I don't have very much
experience with RabbitMQ. However, this is a start, so here are some
patches.

Christopher Baines (2):
  gnu: Add rabbitmq.
  services: Add RabbitMQ.

 gnu/local.mk                    |   3 +
 gnu/packages/rabbitmq.scm       |  90 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/services/message-broker.scm | 105 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/tests/message-broker.scm    |  86 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 284 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/rabbitmq.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/services/message-broker.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/message-broker.scm