Subject: [bug#31485] [PATCH] gnu: Add uncrustify.

From: Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 00:41:21 +0200

> Maybe: “Indent source code written in C or related languages”?
> (I wasn’t sure what “beautifier” meant.)

Well, technically "indent" is only about the spacing to the margin.
Beautifiers (also known as prettifiers or formatters) do more than that,
they also handle the spacing elsewhere, transform into idiomatic syntax,
etc.

I'm not sure which is better.  I like "code formatter".

I know 3 C-oriented code formatters:

- GNU indent (already in Guix)
- Astyle (already in Guix)
- Uncrustify

> I’m not sure we need to least feature with this level of detail, though.
> Your call!

Probably not, this was a copy-paste from the homepage.  Sorry for the
lazy move :p

> Could you send an updated patch?

Will do!

-- 
Pierre Neidhardt