Subject: [bug#31479] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: Update shogun to 6.1.3.

From: Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 14:31:48 -0400

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Hello,
>
> Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> So it turns out that Eigen's source code comes with some functions that
>> are officially unsupported by the developers but still available for
>> use. Guix just doesn't install them. I've attached a patch that *should*
>> properly install the unsupported files to Eigen's include path.
>
> Ricardo has a similar patch in the Tensorflow series:
>
>   https://bugs.gnu.org/31386
>
> Could the two of you see how the two patches should be merged?  :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Ludo’.

Hi,

Thanks for the heads up! Looking at Ricardo's patch, it looks like the
same goal is accomplished in a cleaner fashion. I'll test it today and
report back results. I've been working on shogun during the past few
days and it may soon be finished.