Subject: Re: bug#31474: logxor+ash trigger compilation bug?

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:28:28 -0400

Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> writes:

> Mark H Weaver writes:
>
>> Here's an improved version of my patch.  It's functionally equivalent
>> but with more comprehensible code and more comments.  I think this is
>> ready to push to the stable-2.2 branch.  Comments and suggestions
>> welcome.
>
> I tried it and it works for me.  Thanks a lot!
>
> Also, thanks for the workarounds you suggested, they indeed work without
> this patch.

I pushed the patch as commit 2733e97395db30c6233f79f341959e722b4bd4ff to
the stable-2.2 branch.  I'm closing this bug now, but feel free to
reopen if needed.

     Thanks,
       Mark