Subject: bug#31460: 25.2; vc-dired in SVN hides up-to-date files

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 10:08:32 +0200

Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>>> on an svn-controlled directory which is completely updated only
>>>>> shows unregistered files.
>>>>
>>>> Or changed, deleted, etc.
>>> 
>>> Well, yes, by updated I mean that all changes have been committed.
>>
>>Committed when? And how?
>
> I edit a file under svn.  I save and I commit it with vc-next-action.
> Then I look at the directory with vc-dir.

(I'm going through old bug reports that unfortunately weren't resolved
at the time.)

This is how vc-dir is supposed to work -- it only shows files that
aren't up-to-date (i.e., changed, unregistered, etc).  So this is
working as designed, and I'm therefore closing this bug report.  (If I
misunderstood what you meant here, please respond to the debbugs address
and we'll reopen.)

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no