Subject: bug#31460: 25.2; vc-dired in SVN hides up-to-date files

From: Francesco Potortì <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 14:49:36 +0200

>> vc-dired
>Do you mean vc-dir?

Yes, sure, sorry.

>> on an svn-controlled directory which is completely updated only
>> shows unregistered files.
>
>Or changed, deleted, etc.

Well, yes, by updated I mean that all changes have been committed.

>> Files that are up-to-date are hidden and
>> apparently there is no command to unhide them (they should be shown by
>> default, in fact).
>
>We don't show the up-to-date files, unless they have been recently edited.

Even if they have been recently edited, as far as I can see they are not
shown any more once the changes have been committed.

>In any decent-sized project, they will be too many of them to reasonably 
>display.

Okay, but this is an argument in favor of the current default.  The
problem is that I don't find a command to unhide the up-to-date files,
which in my case is what I usually need, and no way to change the
default.

I think there should be a customisable variable indicating what's hidden
by default, and a command to unhide all files (for example X, or C-ux).