Subject: [bug#31447] [PATCH] linux-libre: Add aarch64-linux.

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2018 14:44:33 -0400

Hi!

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

>> From b9e48a787b6b151b5c7df6036eb75752d3c4db24 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
>> From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 03:20:17 +0000
>> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre: Enable build for aarch64-linux.
>>
>> * gnu/packages/linux.scm (%linux-compatible-systems): Add aarch64-linux.
>> * gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/4.16-arm64.conf: New file.
>
> I think we should add the .conf file to gnu/local.mk, but apart from
> that it LGTM.
>
> Mark, WDYT?

%linux-compatible-systems is also used as the 'supported-systems' field
of linux-libre-4.14, but there's no '4.14-arm64.conf' file added here.
We should either add that file, or else somehow arrange for
'aarch64-linux' to be omitted from linux-libre-4.14's
'supported-systems' field.

As Ludovic mentioned, the new .conf file needs to be added to
gnu/local.mk.

Otherwise, it looks good to me.

     Thank you!
        Mark