Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: opencv: Ignore CVEs.

From: Björn Höfling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 01:40:30 +0200

* gnu/packages/image-processing.scm (opencv)[properties]:  Add a
lint-hidden-cve property and add three CVEs to be ignored.
---
 gnu/packages/image-processing.scm | 5 +++++
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm
b/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm index ef303e134..4842ad450 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/image-processing.scm
@@ -222,6 +222,11 @@ integrates with various databases on GUI toolkits
such as Qt and Tk.") (for-each delete-file
                             '("modules/java/test/pure_test/lib/junit-4.11.jar"
                               "samples/java/sbt/sbt/sbt-launch.jar"))))))
+    ;; These three CVEs are not a problem of OpenCV, see:
+    ;; https://github.com/opencv/opencv/issues/10998
+    (properties '((lint-hidden-cve . ("CVE-2018-7712"
+                                      "CVE-2018-7713"
+                                      "CVE-2018-7714"))))
     (build-system cmake-build-system)
     (arguments
      `(#:configure-flags
-- 
2.17.0